Children 46" tall & over at the time the park opens will be required to have a Regular Season Pass. Children age 2 and under will be admitted free. Height restrictions may apply at certain attractions.
**DOES NOT INCLUDE ADMISSION INTO FALL FEAR FEST**
WHY ARE PIONEER SEASON PASSES SUCH A GREAT VALUE?
- NO RESTRICTIONS - Passes valid any day including weekdays, weekends and holidays until Monday, September 2nd. **DOES NOT INCLUDE ADMISSION INTO FALL FEAR FEST**
- Parking is conveniently close to the main area of the park.
- You can bring your own food and beverages into the park.
Pre-season orders will receive a voucher for each pass purchased that must be redeemed by the individual in the park office for a Photo ID Season Pass.
Photo ID and one parking permit included in price (one free parking permit per order). If you have a pass from 1998 or later you can revalidate it.
- Additional Parking Permits* are also available for Season Passholders for a one-time low price.
*Without a parking permit, Season Passholders will be charged the regular parking rate per visit.
- Since Parking Permits are to be placed on the window of your vehicle, you may want to purchase additional permits if using more than one vehicle.
- Parking Permits are valid any day when presented with a 2019 Season Pass.
ORDER ONLINE or CALL 440.285.5200
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
SAVE TIME RENEWING THIS YEAR'S PASSES.
- Print our Season Pass Waiver Form
- Complete the entire form
- Bring in both pages of the form, along with your vouchers and ID passes from a previous year (if applicable)