Policies & Rules
Our top two priorities are fun and safety. At Pioneer Waterland, we pride ourselves in offering a fun and safe environment for people of all ages. Violating our park policies may result in ejection from the park. Rules include, but are not limited to the following:
- All children must be supervised by an adult.
- Guest must follow all written and/or verbal warnings, rules, and directions that pertain to each attraction.
- NO metal or plastic riveted shorts, bathing suits with rivets, jean shorts or cut offs permitted on the waterslides. (Swimwear is available in the Gift Shop.)
- NO glass containers permitted.
- NO smoking except in designated areas.
- NO pets are allowed in the park.
- You may bring your own food and beverages (excludes alcohol) into the park.
- NO outside alcoholic beverages are permitted to be brought into the park. Intoxicated people are not permitted to use attractions.
- NO personal grills. (There are plenty of large grills located throughout the park, just bring charcoal and lighter fluid.)
- You must be 40” tall to ride the giant waterslides. NO double sliding.
- NO casts or splints permitted on the waterslides.
- NO swim caps or any other head gear permitted on the waterslides.
- NO water shoe or any other type of shoe permitted on the waterslides. Water shoes recommended in the spring fed concrete activity pond.
- You must be 40” tall to ride alone on the Lazy Innertube Ride. Children under 40” may ride on the lap of an adult. One adult per child.
- NO firearms, fireworks, pellet guns, air rifles, bow and arrows, or any such items are allowed on the grounds, regardless of permits or licenses.
- Pioneer, its employees, and agents are not responsible for loss, damage, or theft of any property.
- Admission into the park authorizes Pioneer Waterland to use photographs, video tape or any other record of event which may depict a patron, at Pioneer Waterland's discretion, without compensation.
- Due to maintenance and other circumstances, at certain times some attractions may not be open. Pioneer Waterland reserves the right to refuse the use of certain facilities and/or close the entire park without prior notice due to inclement weather conditions or low attendance based on the management’s sole discretion.