SAME GREAT PASS - WITH A NEW WAY TO PAY - **DOES NOT INCLUDE ADMISSION INTO NIGHTMARE @ PIONEER**
EZPay Junior/Senior Passes will be charged to your account in 3 easy payments (any additional items such as and additional parking permits will be charged in full when ordering).
Juniors are considered anyone under 46" tall in bare feet. Seniors are considered 62 years old and older.
Children age 3 and older, under 46" tall in bare feet will be required to have a Junior Season Pass. Children 46" tall and over at the time the park opens will be required to have a Regular Season Pass. Children age 2 and under will be admitted free. Height restrictions may apply at certain attractions.
WHY ARE PIONEER SEASON PASSES SUCH A GREAT VALUE?
- NO RESTRICTIONS - Passes valid any day including weekdays, weekends and holidays until Monday, September 5th. **DOES NOT INCLUDE ADMISSION INTO NIGHTMARE @ PIONEER**
- Parking is conveniently close to the main area of the park.
- You can bring your own food and beverages(excludes alcoholic beverages) into the park.
Pre-season orders will receive a voucher for each pass purchased that must be redeemed by the individual in the park office for a Photo ID Season Pass.
Photo ID and one parking permit is included in the price. If you have a pass from 1998 or later you can revalidate it.
- Additional Parking Permits* are also available for Season Passholders for a one-time low price.
*Without a parking permit, Season Passholders will be charged the regular parking rate per visit.
- Since Parking Permits are to be placed on the window of your vehicle, you may want to purchase additional permits if using more than one vehicle.
- Parking Permits are valid any day when presented with a 2022 Season Pass.
ORDER ONLINE or CALL 440.285.5200
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
SAVE TIME RENEWING THIS YEAR'S PASSES.
- Print our Season Pass Waiver Form
- Complete the entire form
- Bring in both pages of the form, along with your vouchers and ID passes from a previous year (if applicable)